Codes, standards and installation methods for solar and energy storage systems are changing almost as fast as the technologies and markets themselves.
Our team understands the newest codes and standards. We know how to apply them and how to evaluate energy storage projects so that we can help identify and mitigate a complete range of risks.
Our team of experts add real value through hands-on services during project construction, asset acquisition or to address ongoing performance challenges.
Key services include:
- owner’s engineering and construction monitoring inspections
- system acceptance testing review and analysis
- forensic analysis and investigation
- development and oversight of quality management programs
- warranty inspections and support.
Our technical team uses the latest in hands-on inspection tools and techniques, including infrared thermography and drones to perform detailed inspections of PV plants, energy storage systems, and related infrastructure.