At Natural Power, our vision is to create a world powered by renewable energy. Part of our mission is to support our clients by delivering unrivalled renewable energy expertise and services, so quality is important to our business. We strive to provide our clients with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations. We are also committed to continuous improvement. We have established a quality management system (QMS) that provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
In order to meet these aims, we have the following systems and procedures in place.
- A QMS that meets ISO 9001 standards and is set within a wider integrated management system (IMS)
- Complying with local laws and the standards of our markets
- Gathering and monitoring of customer feedback (and/or complaints)
- Monitoring performance and selection of suppliers
- Training and developing our employees
- Auditing our internal processes
- Setting measurable quality objectives that reflect our business aims.
To further suppor this we:
- monitor and review our performance to make sure we are delivering the expected results and that we are identifying, and addressing, any areas where we can improve;
- work in partnership with our clients to understand their goals and better meet their needs;
- champion quality as a core value within our company culture;
- support and encourage each other to engage with, and take ownership of, quality through education, coaching and sharing of best practice;
- adopt a "right first time" mentality, taking responsibility for our actions and outcomes;
- lead by example through a strong management commitment to quality, and we have clear communication, goals and support to achieve our objectives; and
- undertake management reviews of performance.
The managing director has ultimate responsibility for quality . However, all employees have a responsibility to ensure that quality is part of all of our services. To reinforce our commitment to quality , we make all employees and contractors aware of this policy . We will also review this policy at least every two years.