Natural Power supports its clients through the project design and consenting process by bringing together cutting edge project knowledge and experience with a realistic approach to development and risk mitigation. We are particularly experienced at working with our clients’ engineers in the development of robust, consentable, buildable sites.
We have supported a range of projects from full EIA production and consent management to specialist advisory roles, baseline data gathering, analysis and modelling.
We take the opportunity to work with our clients to define and address every aspect of a potential project throughout the development phase, identifying risks and opportunities at the earliest possible stage.
Our aim, like our clients’ is to efficiently manage costs and risks to help deliver consented projects ready for financing and construction, including:
- Scoping, EIA co-ordination, consent strategy and management
- Integrated, multi-disciplinary wind farm design management
- Total in-house ecology and hydrological services including:
- Baseline survey and analysis
- Consenting advice
- ES chapter production
- Industry, government, stakeholder and developer group representation
- Statutory regulation, site politics – strategy, advice and application
- Energy resource assessment and mapping:
- Design of anemometry campaign and management
- Finance grade energy yield assessment
- Optimised turbine selection & layout design
- Plant advisory, supply package management and options appraisal
- Operations and maintenance strategy development
- Landowner negotiation
- Financial modelling and conceptual design
“we draw upon the expertise of our world class team of analysts, ecologists, construction managers, geologists and engineers to ensure the highest chance of achieving consent for our clients’ projects”
John Woodruff, Principal Consultant