Natural Power’s offshore wind experience is both vast and global. We’ve worked on over 100 projects in 16 countries, which gives us both localised and international experience. These projects:
- total 40.07GW from 6,591 turbines*
- total 7.87GW operational wind farm experience
- include 6 floating offshore projects (200MW, 37 WTGs)
- span 16 countries (Belgium, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, USA, Wales).
We work across the full lifecycle of projects and services that include:
- tender strategy and coordination
- planning, permitting and environmental support
- developer-side support services
- stakeholder management and public consultation
- geophysical and geotechnical support services
- HSE services, including CDM support
- advisory and due diligence
- project and package management
- electrical services
- operations, asset management and inspections.
*comprising activities at all stages of the project life cycle.